WATCH: HARDY Joins Morgan Wallen for Epic Live Performance of “He Went to Jared”
Check out more exclusive clips from the show on our Instagram, here.
Longtime friends and collaborators, HARDY and Morgan Wallen first released “He Went To Jared” back in September 2019 on HARDY’s Hixtape Vol 1. The fun, gritty, upbeat jam was co-written by the two artists along with Chase McGill.
Launching on February 9th, Morgan Wallen’s The Dangerous Tour kicked off with two SOLD OUT Nights at New York City’s Madison Square Garden. With epic sets from opening act, Larry Fleet, and direct support from HARDY, the show from beginning to end did not disappoint.
More standout moments of the show included:
- An entrance from Morgan Wallen that had fans cheering at a decibel level averaging 30dBs louder than the average game at the arena… [WATCH HERE]
- HARDY welcomed Lindsay Ell for his number one song “ONE BEER” during his opening set (WATCH HERE)
- Morgan Wallen surprised the crowd when he brought out ERNEST for a live performance of their duet, “Flower Shops” (WATCH HERE)
- HARDY returned to the stage to perform “He Went To Jared” with Wallen (WATCH HERE)
- Morgan Wallen brought show opener, Larry Fleet back out for “Where I Find God” (WATCH HERE)
- An emotional Wallen closed out Night 2, “I can’t say thank you enough…” (WATCH HERE)
Morgan Wallen’s ‘The Dangerous Tour’ continues throughout 2022. Check out all the dates and details here.
Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music and more news and announcements about future HARDY and Morgan Wallen releases.
To keep up with Morgan Wallen, follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
To keep up with HARDY, follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
“He Went To Jared” is available everywhere you buy or stream music. Take a listen below and check out more new recently released tunes on our ‘New Country Music’ playlist. Be sure to give the playlist a follow for your weekly new country music fix.