Check out more exclusive clips from the show on our Instagram, here.
Launching on February 9th, Morgan Wallen’s The Dangerous Tour kicked off with two SOLD OUT Nights at New York City’s Madison Square Garden. Serving up as direct support, HARDY set the tone for the show with an epic 45-minute set. Surprising the crowd, HARDY welcomed fellow singer-songwriter, Lindsay Ell to the stage to perform his number one song, “ONE BEER” off of Hixtape Vol 1. The fun, upbeat track was the perfect compliment to HARDY’s high-energy opening and the rowdy crowd did not miss a beat, singing along to every word of the hit song.
More standout moments of the show included:
- An entrance from Morgan Wallen that had fans cheering at a decibel level averaging 30dBs louder than the average game at the arena… [WATCH HERE]
- HARDY welcomed Lindsay Ell for his number one song “ONE BEER” during his opening set (WATCH HERE)
- Morgan Wallen surprised the crowd when he brought out ERNEST for a live performance of their duet, “Flower Shops” (WATCH HERE)
- HARDY returned to the stage to perform “He Went To Jared” with Wallen (WATCH HERE)
- Morgan Wallen brought show opener, Larry Fleet back out for “Where I Find God” (WATCH HERE)
- An emotional Wallen closed out Night 2, “I can’t say thank you enough…” (WATCH HERE)
Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music and more news and announcements about future HARDY and Lindsay Ell releases.
“ONE BEER” is available everywhere you buy or stream music. Take a listen below and check out more new recently released tunes on our ‘New Country Music’ playlist. Be sure to give the playlist a follow for your weekly new country music fix.