Here are 15 lyrics from Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous: The Double Album to use as Instagram captions for all your latest pictures.
When Morgan Wallen released his monumental record Dangerous: The Double Album, we knew it was special. Despite all the drama around Wallen, the record continues to be a hit with country fans. We thought it would be fun to compile a list of fifteen lyrics from the catalog of songs that would double as great captions for all your Instagram pictures!
- “Somethin’ bout the way she kissed me tells me she’d love Eastern Tennessee”– Sand In My Boots
- “beer don’t start nothin’ but the party”– Beer Don’t
- “Sign my life away to be the life of the party”- Livin’ the Dream
- “’Cause I just wanna do country ass shit with my country ass friends”– Country A$$ Shit
- “I’m good friends with Mason Dixon, girl, whatcha say we do somethin’ country?”– Somethin’ Country
- “Yeah, you used to talk about, gettin’ even further south”- 7 Summers
- “Tequila made me crazy, Cold beer wouldn’t do, so I whiskey’d my way over you”- Whiskey’d My Way
- “Those nights, what I would give for one more. Bud lights and kissin’ on the front porch”- This Bar
- “Rednecks, red letter, red dirt, one life, one bar, one church”– Rednecks, Red Letters, Red Dirt
- “I know we made a downtown reservation. Let’s get there early, get drunk, and break it”- Me on Whiskey
- “I don’t want to go downtown, doin’ what we used to”– Dangerous
- “The whole town’s rootin’ for us like the home team”– More Than My Hometown
- “I guess I’ve always been wonderin’ ‘bout the wind”- Wonderin’ bout the Wind
- “Love to drown in them heartbreaker blue eyes”- Somebody’s Problem
- “Whatcha think of country now?”- Whatcha Think Of Country Now
Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music and more news about upcoming Morgan Wallen announcements and releases.
For the latest releases in country music, check out our ‘New Country Music’ playlist. Be sure to give the playlist a follow for your weekly new country music fix.