It has been a tough few weeks for Nashville, for the country, and for the world. Small businesses are struggling to stay afloat, people are trying to rebuild their homes, many Americans are losing their jobs, and we are all forced to stay in as we fight through this pandemic. Despite all this turmoil, beauty and kindness have remained.
We decided to flip the script and shine our spotlight, while we can, on some of the kindness that we have witnessed from others because Kindness Isn’t Canceled. To grab your exclusive shirt, click here.
Today, in celebration of our first batch of shirts being shipped, we decided to share ten ways that we can all help continue to spread kindness. Let us know if you try any!
- Offer to do a chore (like cooking dinner or cleaning the bathroom) that you do not normally do for your family.
- Pay for the person in the car behind you in the drive-through line or behind you at the supermarket.
- Purchase essential items from small businesses and local businesses that you want to support.
- Buy gift cards to restaurants that you love to order take-out or to go out to dinner once we are all able to again.
- Draw an uplifting picture or write some positive affirmations and hang it on your front door for cars or people walking to see.
- Make a care basket or write a letter to one of your friends, family members or even a stranger and leave it on their doorstep or in their mailbox to brighten their day.
- Donate to a charity of your choice.
- Spread the word about an organization or an artist that you love via social media.
- Share your talent via Youtube or another platform to help people learn a new skill during downtime.
- Simply smile because smiling is contagious.
We look forward to continuing to keep bringing you more stories that remind us that Kindness Isn’t Canceled. Join us in our campaign, and buy yourself a t-shirt here. As always, we appreciate you support of NYCountry Swag.
Know somebody spreading incredible acts of kindness during these difficult times? E-mail us at: [email protected].
We look forward to continuing to keep bringing you more stories that remind us that Kindness Isn’t Canceled. Join us in our campaign, and buy yourself a t-shirt here. As always, we appreciate your support of NYCountry Swag.
The Hero Collection by NYCountry Swag is inspired by the men and women of the Fire, Police and Military Departments across the country. A portion of sales from each purchase is donated to different foundations that support our heroes. We are dedicated to honoring their service and remembering their sacrifice.
Thank You for supporting Country Music in NYC & Beyond!
Subscribe to our Weekly Round-Up here
for ticket giveaways, meet & greet contests, upcoming events,
and all things country music in the New York metro area and beyond!