Looking for country music lyrics for the perfect summer day Instagram captions? We’ve got you covered!
Great summer days consist of sunshine, the beach or the pool, and a cold beverage. These country music lyrics are perfect to describe the ultimate summer day and will make the perfect addition to your Instagram caption.
- “I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand. Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand. Life is good today” (Toes – Zac Brown Band)
- “Sunrise, sunburn, sunset, repeat. Moonlight, all night, crashing into me” (Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset – Luke Bryan)
- “The only thing on my agenda is beers and sunshine, bonfires and summertime” (Beers and Sunshine – Darius Rucker)
- “Summer nights. Everybody’s feeling sexy. Holler if you’re ready for some summer nights” (Summer Nights – Rascal Flatts)
- “Baby you’re a song. You make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise. Down a back road blowin’ stop signs through the middle, every little farm town with you” (Cruise – Florida Georgia Line)
- “Yeah, caught up in a southern summer, barefoot, blue jean night” (Barefoot Blue Jean Night – Jake Owen)
- “I’m somewhere on a beach, sippin’ somethin’ strong” (Somewhere On A Beach – Dierks Bentley)
- “As long I live, whatever I do, as great as it is, you know what’s a bummer – I ain’t ever gonna beat this summer with you” (Beat This Summer – Brad Paisley)
- “Makin’ waves and catchin’ rays up on the roof. Jumpin’ out the back, don’t act like you don’t want to” (Pontoon – Little Big Town)
- “Toes up in the sand. Cold one in my hand. Singin’ hey, let’s party like we’re on vacation” (Vacation – Thomas Rhett)
Don’t forget to tag @countryswag on all summer photos using these country music lyrics – we love to see it!
Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music.