Maren Morris Lyrics to Use As Instagram Captions
Maren Morris has had quite the year thus far with her sophomore record GIRL debuting at #1 on the Top Country Albums chart and shattering the debut streaming record for a country album by a woman with a whopping 23.96 million streams in its first week. From inspiring and empowering, to sassy, heartbreaking and loving, Morris’ lyrics resonate with her fans in a compelling manner. We’ve compiled some of Morris’ best lyrics to accompany your Instagram photos for the next time you catch her live!
1. “I don’t wanna wear your crown, there’s enough to go around” – GIRL
2. “Cause all the little lies rolling off your lips is money falling from the sky.. sh*t I’d be rich” – Rich
3. “And it feels like I’m getting into trouble but I’m gonna do it anyway” – The Feels
4. “Not everybody gets what we’re going through but all my favorite people do” – All My Favorite People
5. “When I was looking for the words somebody said it first like they knew me, they were singing right to me” – A Song For Everything
6. “Oh I’m just tryna make good a little bit greater, I’m cooking up my own flavor” – Flavor
7. “But don’t you know that it’s the low that makes the high so sweet” – Second Wind
8. “The best things come when you don’t even try” – Great Ones
9. “You’re my color custom made, think I finally discovered you’re my perfect shade” – Shade
10. “Now heartbreak ain’t a competition but I took it in a landslide” – To Hell & Back
11. “Baby would you be my sugar?”- Sugar
12. “Told myself I wouldn’t do this again, but how much you wanna bet, I’mma do this again?” – Rich
13. “I find my soul revival, singing every single verse. Yeah, I guess that’s my church.”- My Church
14. “If you don’t like the heat, then get out of the kitchen”- Flavor
15. “Your gold love gets me through”- Gold Love
16. “Most loves don’t make it through, but the great ones do.” Great Ones
17. “When the bones are good, the rest don’t matter.” The Bones
18. “The weight of the world’s got nothing on me.” – Good Woman
19. “Everything looks clearer looking in your eyes.” – Shade
20. “I’m gonna be somebody’s lucky penny someday.” – Loose Change (from Highwomen album; Maren’s solo song)
21. “Girl don’t lose your halo.” – GIRL
If you are catching a show be sure to tag us in your posts for a chance to be featured on our Instagram!
SHOP THE HERO COLLECTION
The Hero Collection by NYCountry Swag is inspired by the men and women of the Fire, Police and Military Departments across the country. A portion of sales from each purchase is donated to different foundations that support our heroes. We are dedicated to honoring their service and remembering their sacrifice.
Thank You for supporting Country Music in NYC & Beyond!
Subscribe to our Weekly Round-Up here
for ticket giveaways, meet & greet contests, upcoming events,
and all things country music in the New York metro area and beyond!
+ Follow our country music adventures on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook: