Looking for country music lyrics for your fourth of July Instagram captions?! We’ve got you covered! These lyrics are the best to describe everything on Independence Day.
The fourth of July might signify Independence Day for most Americans, but we all can agree that it is also a great day of celebrating our freedom in the sunshine. When you think of July 4th, you think barbecues, the beach, a cold beer, and of course time with friends and family.
These country music lyrics are the perfect Instagram captions for all your fourth of July festivities!
- “There’s a cool beer calling my name” (Cold Beer Calling My Name – Jameson Rodgers & Luke Combs)
- “Dreamin’ in red, white, and blue. Only in America, where we dream as big as we want to” (Only in America – Brooks & Dunn)
- “But it don’t matter where I’m goin’, I’ll still call my hometown home” (Dime Store Cowgirl – Kacey Musgraves)
- “Ain’t nothin’ that a beer can’t fix” (Beer Can’t Fix – Thomas Rhett & Jon Pardi)
- “The only thing on my agenda is beers and sunshine, bonfires and summertime” (Beers and Sunshine – Darius Rucker)
- “I love a country girl. I love a Friday night. Man I love this life” (I Love This Life – LoCash)
- “Cause the roots run deep and ain’t nothing gonna shake our family tree” (Family Tree – Caylee Hammack)
- “It takes one hand to count the things I can count on (Beer Never Broke My Heart – Luke Combs)
- “We get dressed up in a blue jean tux and we go where we don’t hear the highway” (Champagne Nights – Lady A)
- “Just another American Saturday night” (American Saturday Night – Brad Paisley)
Do not forget to tag @countryswag on all of your 4th of July photos using these country music lyrics, we love to see it!
Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music.