Eric Church has released some of the biggest hits in country music over the last few years. Here are some of our favorite lyrics that would make perfect captions for your Instagram feed.
- “I thank God I ain’t what I almost was.” – “What I Almost Was,” Sinners Like Me
- “Turn the quiet up, turn the noise down. Let this ol’ world just spin around.” – “Smoke A Little Smoke,” Carolina
- “All you got to do is put a drink in my hand.” – “Drink In My Hand,” Chief
- “Funny how a melody sounds like a memory.” – “Springsteen,” Chief
- “Most days in life don’t stand out, but life’s about the days that will.” – “Talladega,” The Outsiders
- Yeah, you’re out there now doin’ God knows how, and I’m stuck here havin’ a record year.” – “Record Year,” Misunderstood
- “None of it ever comes easy, A bunch of it you maybe can’t use. I know I don’t probably know what I think I do, but there’s somethin’ to some of it.” – “Some of It,” Desperate Man
- Don’t let fear steal your brave heart. Don’t let doubt take your faith heart. It’s okay to cry, but don’t never break heart.” – “Never Break Heart,” Heart
- “No hand in the deck can beat a pair of hearts.” – “Through My Ray-Bans,” &
- “You holdin’ me holdin’ you, it’s a hell of a view.” – “Hell of a View,” Soul
Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music and more news about future Eric Church releases.
Take a listen to Eric Church’s most popular tracks below and check out more new recently released music here on our ‘New Country Music‘ playlist. Be sure to give the playlist a follow for your weekly new country music fix.