Tyler Braden’s brand new debut EP, What Do They Know is out now, November 19th on all streaming platforms. Check out the details and listen to the brand new music below.
Warner Music Nashville recording artist, Tyler Braden officially made his major label debut today! The singer-songwriter released his debut project entitled, What Do They Know, out now. Braden co-wrote all of the seven songs on the record, which includes songs like “Ways To Miss You” and the title-track.
According to Braden, “This project is so special to me and the title track are words I live by. It’s about following the dream, whatever that may be to you, and ignoring the naysayers and proving yourself right.” If that does not sound like an EP you must listen to, we do not know what does!
Listen to the brand new, incredible record below.
What Do They Know Track List
1. “Better Off” (Tyler Braden/ Jason Nix)
2. “What I See” (Tyler Braden/Mark Holman/James McNair)
3. “Ways To Miss You” (Tyler Braden/Mark Holman/Michael Whitworth)
4. “Try Losing One” (Tyler Braden/Adam Wood/Brian Davis)
5. “She Don’t Care” (Tyler Braden/Mark Holman/James McNair)
6. “Secret” (Tyler Braden)
7. “What Do They Know” (Tyler Braden/Aaron Scherz)
Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music and more news and announcements about future Tyler Braden releases.
What Do They Know is available everywhere you buy or stream music. Take a listen below and check out more new recently released tunes on our ‘New Country Music’ playlist. Be sure to give the playlist a follow for your weekly new country music fix.