Morgan Wallen’s new album, One Thing At A Time is out now, March 3rd on all streaming platforms. Listen to the new album below.
Morgan Wallen is an absolute superstar, and there is truly no denying it. Today, he delivers his third studio album, One Thing A Time featuring 36 songs for fans to obsess over, learn every word to, and of course find themselves in.
“This record represents the last few years of my life, the highs and the lows,” Wallen shares in a press release. “It also brings together the musical influences that have shaped me as an artist – country, alternative and hip-hop. There are 36 songs on this album because we just kept exploring with fresh lyrics, music and production ideas and these are the songs that felt right to me. It was a blast to create, and I was so grateful to be back in the studio to lay this out for my fans.”
Each of the 36 songs depicts a different layer of Wallen’s undeniable talent and charisma, as well as, his breadth of musical influences. The singer-songwriter also enlists fellow talent like Eric Church and HARDY to duet with him, while incredible songwriters like Ashley Gorley, Ernest, Larry Fleet, Miranda Lambert, Nicolle Gaylon, and Devin Dawson also have a stake in the incredible new album.
Listen to the brand-new record below!
One Thing At A Time Track List:
- “Born with a Beer in My Hand” (Morgan Wallen, Zach Abend, Michael Hardy)
- “Last Night” (John Byron, Ashley Gorley, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Ryan Vojtesak)
- “Everything I Love (Wallen, Gorley, Ernest K. Smith, Vojtesak)
- “Man Made a Bar” (Feat. Eric Church) (Rocky Block, Jordan Dozzi, Larry Fleet, Brett Tyler)
- “Devil Don’t Know” (Travis Denning, Jared Mullins, Ben Stennis)
- “One Thing at a Time” (Gorley, Smith, Vojtesak, Wallen)
- “’98 Braves” (Byron, Josh Miller, Travis Wood)
- “Ain’t That Some” (Chris LaCorte, Chase McGill, Josh Miller, Blake Pendergrass)
- “I Wrote the Book” (Wallen, Hardy, Cameron Montgomery)
- “Tennessee Numbers” (Minton, Pendergrass, Wood)
- “Hope That’s True” (Wallen, Smith, Vojtesak)
- “Whiskey Friends” (Wallen, Gorley, Jonathan Hoskins, Smith, Josh Thompson, Vojtesak
- “Sunrise” (Byron, Pendergrass)
- “Keith Whitley” (Thomas Archer, Brad Clawson, Mullins)
- “In the Bible” (Feat. Hardy) (Byron, Jeff Garrison, Jon Hall, Johnson, Geoffrey Warburton)
- “You Proof” (Wallen, Gorley, Smith, Vojtesak)
- “Thought You Should Know” (Wallen, Nicolle Galyon, Miranda Lambert)
- “F150-50” (Mullins, John Pierce, Stennis)
- “Neon Star (Country Boy Lullaby)” (Wallen, Smith, Thompson, Vojtesak)
- “I Deserve a Drink” (Byron, Devin Dawson, Jacob Durrett, Hillary Lindsey)
- “Wine Into Water” (Bryon, Matt Jenkins, Pendergrass)
- “Me + All Your Reasons” (Wallen, Gorley, Smith, Vojtesak)
- “Tennessee Fan” (Wallen, Gorley, Smith, Vojtesak)
- “Money on Me” (Michael Lotten, Pendergrass, Matt Roy)
- “Thinking’ Bout Me” (Byron, Gorley, Taylor Phillips, Vojtesak)
- “Single Than She Was” (Byron, Ben Johnson, Vojtesak)
- “Days That End in Why” (Byron, Pendergrass, Driver Williams)
- “Last Drive Down Main” (Jerry Flowers, Ryan Hurd, Lotten)
- “Me to Me” (Wallen, Gorley, Smith Vojtesak)
- “Don’t Think Jesus” (Jessi Alexander, Mark Holman, McGill)
- “180 (Lifestyle)” (Block, Gorley, Holman, Pendergrass, Smith Vojtesak)
- “Had It” (Block, Alex Eskeerdo Izquiedo, Vajtesak)
- “Cowgirls” (Feat. Ernest) (Block, Gorley, James Maddocks, Smith, Vjjtesak)
- “Good Girl Gone Missin’” (Wallen, Gorley, Maddocks, Smith, Vojtesak)
- “Outlook” (Wallen, Clawson, Hyde)
- “Dying Man” (Johnson, Pendergrass, Thompson)
Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music and more news about upcoming Morgan Wallen announcements and releases.
One Thing At A Time is available everywhere you buy or stream music. Take a listen below and check out more new recently released tunes on our ‘New Country Music’ playlist. Be sure to give the playlist a follow for your weekly new country music fix.