Kip Moore releases his new album, Damn Love, officially out now, April 28th on all streaming platforms. Learn more and listen to the new album below.
With his fifth studio album, singer-songwriter, Kip Moore is giving fans a taste of his growth as an artist. His new record, Damn Love, features thirteen brand new songs that run the gamut of emotions. With all but one song co-written by the artist, Moore truly outdoes himself on this one-of-a-kind project.
“I’ve always had a nomadic spirit, at the core of me that’s what I am, and it’s a beautiful life I lead – I don’t take that for granted,” Moore shared in a recent press release. “But I still crave that companionship down deep in my DNA, and that’s where ‘Damn Love’ comes from. There’s a reason love and relationships have been written about so much – and why they continue to get written about. Because at the core of us, that’s what we desire the most.”
Listen to the brand-new record below, and be on the lookout for our full review.
Damn Love Track List:
- Damn Love (Jason Gantt, Jaren Johnston, James McNair)
- Kinda Bar (Kip Moore, Dan Couch)
- Neon Blue (Kip Moore, Dan Couch, Jaren Johnston)
- The Guitar Slinger (Kip Moore, Dan Couch)
- Heart On Fire (Kip Moore, Jaren Johnston)
- Another Night In Knoxville (Kip Moore, Dan Couch)
- Silver And Gold (Kip Moore, Dan Couch, Chris DeStefano)
- Peace & Love (Kip Moore, Jaren Johnston)
- Sometimes She Stays** (Kip Moore, Kenton Bryant)
- Some Things (Kip Moore, Dan Couch)
- One Heartbeat (Featuring Ashley McBryde; Kip Moore)
- Mr. Simple (Kip Moore, Jaren Johnston)
- Micky’s Bar (Kip Moore, Dan Couch)
Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music and more news about future Kip Moore releases.
Damn Love is available everywhere you buy or stream music. Take a listen below and check out more new recently released music here on our ‘New Country Music’ playlist. Be sure to give the playlist a follow for your weekly new country music fix.