George Birge shares his debut album, Mind On You, officially out now, May 12th on all streaming platforms. Listen to the new album below.
RECORDS Nashville recording artist George Birge has officially released his debut album. With ten brand new songs, his debut, Mind On You is an incredible first outing for the rising artist. Birge co-wrote all, but one song on the debut.
“This album has been a lifetime in the making. From the experiences and people that have influenced me, to finding my voice and knowing who I am, I couldn’t be prouder of this collection of songs,” shares Birge in a recent press release. “I can’t wait to share them with everyone that has helped me get here.”
Listen to the new album below!
Mind On You Track List:
- Forever And A Day (George Birge, Lalo Guzman, Matt McGinn)
- Mind On You (George Birge, Colt Ford, Jaron Boyer, Michael Tyler)
- Whiskey Side (George Birge, Jaron Boyer, Michael Tyler, Matt Stell)
- Chasin’ A Feeling (George Birge, Michael Tyler, Lalo Guzman, Matt McGinn)
- Cowboys Talkin’ (George Birge, Josh Mirenda, Gary Garris)
- Didn’t Think I’d Miss (George Birge, Michael Tyler, Ben Stennis)
- You Were Mine (George Birge, Chris Bandi, Jaron Boyer)
- Reason To Go (Thomas Archer, Michael Tyler, Lalo Guzman)
- Beer Beer, Truck Truck (George Birge, Erynn Chambers)
- Mind On You (Stripped) (George Birge, Colt Ford, Jaron Boyer, Michael Tyler)
Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music and more news about future George Birge releases.
Mind On You is available everywhere you buy or stream music. Take a listen below and check out more new recently released music here on our ‘New Country Music’ playlist. Be sure to give the playlist a follow for your weekly new country music fix.