Ten of Our Favorite Recent Country Music Duets
Just this last year, so many country musicians have combined their talents into epic anthems, heartfelt songs, and straight-up jams. After the release of Brantley Gilbert and Lindsay Ell’s vocal collaboration in Gilbert’s new song, “What Happens in a Small Town,” we were inspired to compile a list of some of our favorite country duets over the last few years.
- “We Were Us”- Keith Urban & Miranda Lambert (2013)
- “Drowns the Whiskey”- Jason Aldean & Miranda Lambert (2018)
- “Somethin’ Bad”- Miranda Lambert & Carrie Underwood (2014)
- “Everything’s Gonna Be Alright”- David Lee Murphy & Kenny Chesney (2018)
- “Take Back Home Girl”- Chris Lane & Tori Kelly (2017)
- “What Ifs”- Kane Brown & Lauren Alaina (2017)
- “Goodbye Summer”- Danielle Bradbery & Thomas Rhett (2018)
- “The Fighter”- Keith Urban & Carrie Underwood (2017)
- “Dear Hate”- Maren Morris & Vince Gill (2017)
- “Craving You”- Thomas Rhett & Maren Morris (2017)
Although technically not a duet, we couldn’t leave Dierks Bentley and Brothers Osborne’s 2018 hit, “Burning Man” off our list, so consider it a bonus!
We look forward to the great country duets to come in 2019 and wonder who will collaborate next. To listen to the songs listed above, make sure to follow NYCountry Swag on our Spotify playlist.
Thank You for supporting Country Music in NYC & Beyond!
Subscribe to our Weekly Round-Up here
for ticket giveaways, meet & greet contests, upcoming events,
and all things country music in the New York metro area and beyond!
+ Follow our country music adventures on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook: