In preparation for the Valentine’s Day release of her self-titled sophomore album, Carly Pearce has dropped a new song today (1/3), entitled “Call Me.”
Written by the late busbee, Emily Shackleton, and Little Big Town’s Phillip Sweet and Jimi Westbrook, the track is a fun up-tempo, sure to provide the perfect soundtrack to any girl’s night out. “For a good time/ Call me,” Pearce flirts through the lyrics. “Baby, you won’t be sorry/ Lay your hands and your kisses on me/ And I’ll make it all alright.”
“‘Call Me’ has the same sass and swagger that ‘Hide the Wine’ had,” Pearce revealed to Taste of Country. “From the moment I heard it, I knew I wanted to cut it. As a woman, I love songs that speak to our confidence!”
You can pre-order Carly Pearce’s self-titled new album here: https://carlypearce.lnk.to/CP2
Due out February 14, the album will encompass Pearce’s life over the last few years. “So much has happened to me in the last few years. My fans have changed my life and given my music a home in this world. I grew up, let go of things that needed to go, fell in love, fell on my face, went through some hell and found ‘Carly’ fully for the first time EVER. I’m so excited to announce my sophomore, self-titled album will be released on VALENTINE’S DAY!!!” Pearce shared in a press release regarding her forthcoming album. ”This record is dedicated to my late producer busbee. It’s the last full record he made and one that I am so very proud of – Thank you for bringing these songs to life. I can’t wait to honor you and hear/see how people connect to what we created.”
Carly Pearce Track List:
- “Closer To You” — Hillary Lindsey, Gordie Sampson, Troy Verges
- “Call Me” — busbee, Emily Shackelton, Phillip Sweet, Jimi Westbrook
- “I Hope You’re Happy Now (Carly Pearce and Lee Brice)” — Carly Pearce, Luke Combs, Randy Montana, Jonathan Singleton
- “Dashboard Jesus” — Victoria Banks, Sara Haze, Emily Shackelton
- “Halfway Home” — Carly Pearce, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
- “Heart’s Going Out Of Its Mind” — Carly Pearce, Joe Ginsberg, Laura Veltz
- “Finish Your Sentences (Carly Pearce and Michael Ray)” — Kelsea Ballerini, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Thomas Rhett
- “It Won’t Always Be Like This” — Carly Pearce, Sam Ellis, Natalie Hemby
- “Lightning In A Bottle” — Hannah Ellis, Anna Vaus
- “Love Has No Heart” — Sara Haze, Shane McAnally, Trevor Rosen
- “Woman Down” — Shane McAnally, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
- “You Kissed Me First” — Josh Kear, Hillary Lindsey, Gordie Sampson
- “Greener Grass” — Hillary Lindsey, Jonny Price, Ben Wes
The Hero Collection by NYCountry Swag is inspired by the men and women of the Fire, Police and Military Departments across the country. A portion of sales from each purchase is donated to different foundations that support our heroes. We are dedicated to honoring their service and remembering their sacrifice.
Thank You for supporting Country Music in NYC & Beyond!
Subscribe to our Weekly Round-Up here
for ticket giveaways, meet & greet contests, upcoming events,
and all things country music in the New York metro area and beyond!