Cody Johnson’s brand new album, Human The Double Albumis out now, October 8th on all streaming platforms. Check out the details and listen to the brand new music below.
The highly-ancitipated sophomore major-label release from Cody Johnson is officially here. The album features 18 perfectly crafted songs by Johnson and his collaborators. The beloved country artist is as true-blue country as they come, and Human The Double Album proves it.
From songs about blue-collar living to heartbreak, and everything in between, Johnson delivers a one-of-a-kind masterpiece with this incredible new project. It is fair to say that Johnson is keeping the cowboy hat in country music. Check out the track list and listen to the full-length record below.
Human The Double Album Track List Part 1
- “Human” – Tony Lane, Travis Meadows
- “Honky Tonk Hardwood Floors” – Carson Chamberlain, Wyatt McCubbin, Michael White
- “Sad Songs and Waltzes” – Willie Nelson
- “’Til You Can’t” – Matt Rogers, Ben Stennis
- “God Bless the Boy (Cori’s Song)” – Barrett Baber, Terri Jo Box, Scott Sean White
- “Known for Loving You” – Cody Johnson, Ben Hayslip, Trent Willmon
- “Driveway” – Lindsay Rimes, Matt Rogers
- “Son of a Ramblin’ Man” – Vince Gill
- “I Always Wanted To” – Tom Douglas, Allen Shamblin, Jordyn Shellhart
Human The Double Album Track List Part 2
- “I Don’t Know a Thing About Love” – Harlan Howard
- “Longer Than She Did” – Eric Paslay, Paul Sikes, Matt Stell
- “Made a Home” – Cody Johnson, Jesse Raub, Scott Sean White
- “Let’s Build a Fire” – Chris Janson, Mitch Oglesby
- “When It Comes to You” – Jeremy Bussey, Tony Lane
- “Treasure” – Matt Rogers
- “Stronger” – Jared Elledge, Dustin Miller, Trent Willmon
- “Cowboy Scale of 1 to 10” – Cody Johnson, David Frasier, Trent Willmon
- “By Your Grace” – Cody Johnson
Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music and more news and announcements about future Cody Johnson releases.
Human The Double Album is available everywhere you buy or stream music. Take a listen below and check out more new recently released tunes on our ‘New Country Music’ playlist. Be sure to give the playlist a follow for your weekly new country music fix.