We have created a closed Facebook group for country music fans in the New York area and beyond for passionate country music fans to communicate about all things country genre as a community. We hope that members will use this group to connect with like-minded individuals in the area.
1. Be a part of our country loving community. As fans of the genre, we feel that we all have something in common and that is our love for music. Find friends to attend shows with, plan tailgates and meetups before shows and if you want to head to a concert alone, you can find out who else will be there.
2. The perfect place to buy or sell spare tickets to a show. We’ve all been there, that one person in our group drops out last minute and you are stuck with an extra ticket, OR your entire group of friends decided to head to a country show and you are the only one without a ticket. We are a great place to connect with others looking to buy or sell their tickets.
3. Be the first to hear about our events or exclusive New York City events. Each time we announce a new event like our Babes, Booze & Brunch or our Manhattan By Sail Country Edition you will be the very first to access tickets.
4. Find out about our ticket giveaways, special presale codes and meet and greet opportunities. We partner with artist’s labels and team to provide great experiences for our followers including giving away tickets to the hottest tours, giving our followers a chance to access presale tickets before the general public and even winning meet and greets with your favorite country acts.
5. Ask questions, discuss country music happenings and new music news. Is there an album that you can’t turn off or a new artist you discovered and want to share with other country music fans? We’ve provided the perfect place to talk about your favorite moments at a concert or all about new music that was just released.
Joining is easy! Follow us on Instagram and answer a few country music-related questions and YOU’RE IN! To join our ‘New York Country Music Fans’ Facebook Group click here.
Thank You for supporting Country Music in NYC & Beyond!
Subscribe to our Weekly Round-Up here
for ticket giveaways, meet & greet contests, upcoming events,
and all things country music in the New York metro area and beyond!