The Best Country Music Instagram Captions for Singles on Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day may be a day focused on couples, but it doesn’t have to be. It can be a day to celebrate moving on from a bad relationship, loving yourself, celebrating friendship, and more. Here are the top ten Instagram captions to share if you are single this Valentine’s Day.
- “I thought I’d miss you, (when it ended) thought it hurt me (but it didn’t) I thought I’d miss you, but I miss me more” (Miss Me More – Kelsea Ballerini)
- “I know it’s difficult to see me on a roll, but hey, you broke up with me” (You Broke Up with Me – Walker Hayes)
- “It’s gonna be a good day- I don’t know why but it feels like love’s coming my way and the sun ain’t even shinin” (Good Day – Brett Eldredge)
- “I bet you couldn’t believe, when you realized I’m harder to forget, than I was to leave and I bet you think about me” (I Bet You Think About Me – Taylor Swift)
- “You can’t keep the sunsets from fading, you gotta treat you love like; You’re jumping off a rope swing maybe ‘cause the whole thing is really just a shot in the dark- you gotta love like there’s no such thing as a broken heart” (No Such Thing as a Broken Heart – Old Dominion)
- “Longneck, ice cold beer never broke my heart” (Beer Never Broke My Heart – Luke Combs)
- “Wish you a life full of song, no static, I’d wish you the best, but you’ve already had it” (Wish You The Best – Maddie & Tae)
- “Livin’ it up, livin’ it right, livin’ each day one day at a time; Ain’t makin’ no worry no bigger than it is when it isn’t” (Good Day for Living – Joe Nichols)
- “If you’re good with who you’re kissin’, c’est la vie, but I can show ya what you’re missin” (Everything She Ain’t – Hailey Whitters)
- “Not everyone gets what we’re going through, but all my favorite people do” (All My Favorite People – Maren Morris)
Do not forget to tag @countryswag, when you utilize these lyrics as your Instagram captions!
Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music.