Jordan Shellhart shares her debut album, Primrose, officially out now, May 19th on all streaming platforms. Listen to the new album below.
Warner Music Nashville recording artist, Jordyn Shellhart is sharing her debut album, Primrose, out today. The album features 12 new songs, with all but three written by the singer-songwriter. Each of the tracks showcasing a different side the rising artist’s incredible talent, poise, and charisma as one of Nashville’s most promising new acts in country music.
“I love the character in ‘Tell Your Mother I’m Fine’ because she’s everything I wished I was when I had my heart broken,” explains Shellhart in a recent press release. “She’s maybe not so fine, but she doesn’t need anyone else to see things from her side because I think she trusts her own judgment. And I think that’s cool.”
Listen to the new album below!
Primrose Track List:
- Amelia (Cameron Jaymes, Jordyn Shellhart)
- Who Are You Mad At (Marc Beeson, Allen Shamblin, Jordyn Shellhart)
- Tell Your Mother I’m Fine (Jordyn Shellhart)
- Joni (Cameron Jaymes, Savana Santos, Jordyn Shellhart)
- Steal A Man (Barry Dean, Cameron Jaymes, Jordyn Shellhart)
- When Something’s Gotta Give (Marc Beeson, Allen Shamblin, Jordyn Shellhart)
- Dreams Chase You (Cameron Jaymes, Jordyn Shellhart)
- The Only Perfect (Cameron Jaymes, Jordyn Shellhart)
- Maybe Someday You’ll Have A Daughter (Courtney Dashe, Jordyn Shellhart)
- On A Piano Bench Getting Wasted (Jordyn Shellhart)
- Irrelevant (Cameron Jaymes, Melissa Peirce, Jordyn Shellhart)
- Near-Death Experience (Jordyn Shellhart)
Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music and more news about future Jordyn Shellhart releases.
Primrose is available everywhere you buy or stream music. Take a listen below and check out more new recently released music here on our ‘New Country Music’ playlist. Be sure to give the playlist a follow for your weekly new country music fix.