Singer-songwriter Dylan Scott announced earlier today that he will drop his brand new EP, Nothing To Do Town on April 26th and fans can hardly wait. The Louisiana native co-wrote five of the six tracks, making this not only a personal project but one he is thrilled to put his stamp on. “The past two years – both personally and professionally – have been the most exciting of my life,” shared Scott in a recent press release. “With my new single hitting radio on Monday and my tour kicking off in New York City three days later, 2019 is starting off in a whirlwind and I couldn’t be more excited. I can’t wait to get back out on the road and play new music. Looks like it’s going to be a busy year!”
The title track is impacting radio this Monday and the video for the song has reached over 400k views on YouTube. Time will tell if “Nothing To Do Town” will be Scott’s third consecutive top 5 smash at country radio. who is heading to catch his headlining show at Gramercy Theatre next Thursday night? Be sure to grab your tickets here and follow New York Country Swag on Instagram for clips from the show. The track listing for the EP below.
NOTHING TO DO TOWN EP Track Listing
1. “Nothing To Do Town” – Dylan Scott, Matt Alderman, Cole Taylor
2. “Look At Us Now” – Dylan Scott, Matt Alderman, Dallas Wilson
3. “Nobody” – Dylan Scott, Matt Alderman, Dallas Wilson
4. “You Got Me” – Justin Wilson, Jason Sever, Kyle Fishman
5. “Honey I’m Home” – Dylan Scott, Matt Alderman, Lindsay Rimes
6. “Anniversary” – Dylan Scott, Matt Alderman, Corey Crowder
Thank You for supporting Country Music in NYC & Beyond!
Subscribe to our Weekly Round-Up here
for ticket giveaways, meet & greet contests, upcoming events,
and all things country music in the New York metro area and beyond!