As we gear up for our fourth annual, Babes, Booze and Brunch event on Sunday, March 20th at Refinery Rooftop in New York City, we figured we’d give you some of the best lyrics to caption all of your Instagram pictures with.
1. For those rooftop views.
“If heaven is anywhere, it’s right here” (Blue Tacoma- Russell Dickerson)
2. For the mimosa cheers!
“Love’s the only thing that makes it go ‘round. I’ve given it all the time I’ve been givin’. I’m out here livin’” (Living the Dream- Hailey Whitters)
3. For that group picture with friends.
“‘Cause I’ve got friends in low places” (Friends in Low Places- Garth Brooks)
4. For that inevitable picture of all the great brunch food.
“Mind your own biscuits and life will be gravy” (Biscuits – Kacey Musgraves)
5. For your picture with Madison Kozak.
“I could have it all and still be missin’ out. ‘Cause I could use a little bit of you right now” (Little Bit Of You – Madiso Kozak)
6. For that silly photo booth picture.
“Oh man, we were livin’. Didn’t waste one minute” (Laughed Until We Cried- Jason Aldean)
7. For your perfect brunch selfie.
“She’s the heart of life. She’s the dreamer’s dream She’s the hand of time. She’s the queen of kings” (Female- Keith Urban)
8. For celebrating women empowerment.
“Baby girl, don’t you hang your head low. Don’t you lose your halo. Everyone’s gonna be okay” (GIRL- Maren Morris)
9. For that great candid, while you’re dancing up a storm.
“I like puttin’ on a dress and dancing with my feelings” (club- Kelsea Ballerini)
10. For when you post that throwback picture when you’re feeling nostalgic for the event.
“You can bet I’ll be thinking about it. Every moment, every mile” (Household- Madison Kozak)
Don’t forget to tag us in all your pictures on Instagram!