Country Artist, Elizabeth Lyons, brings her single, “Champagne,” to life in her new music video now available on iTunes.
Lyons says, “Naturally since I’m now in NYC we shot it in the big apple! I’m so thankful for my best friend Carolyn Esserman’s family letting us shoot at their amazing home. The second location, VNYL, was super easy to work with and booked through this awesome website called Splacer!”
The #Champagne music video is extra special to Lyons as everyone in the video is a friend from different parts of her life: childhood, high school, college, and the present. “It meant the world that my friends took their coveted Sunday and spent hours filming this video. We truly had a bubbly time!”
Elizabeth is one of few female country artists that lives and currently represents Country Music in NYC. Creating a new niche market: new fans, new demographic. She is completely a “do-it-yourself”, entrepreneurial artist. With no team, but her business minded family and band, who have been with her from the very start, it’s quite remarkable how Elizabeth continues to shine without the help of a booking agent, manager, publisher, label.
Having lived in Nashville the last 5 years, Elizabeth uses #NashvilleinNYC in her posts and we thought it would be fun to feature Elizabeth’s #NashvilleinNYC favorite spots! Check them out below –
- Printer’s Alley brings Nashville’s Grit and Manhattan’s Glamour to Time Square. My go to for LIVE Country music, Karaoke, Southern themed drinks, and everything country. Named for the famous alley in Nashville, this Midtown honky tonk knows how to get down southern style. My favorite drink is the Whistling Dixie.
- Mighty Quinns is my go to spot for BBQ, in my favorite neighborhood, the West Village. There’s seating outside which looks out to a park. It reminds me of my go to spot Martin’s in Nashville. I recommend the Pulled Pork and the Mac & Cheese and backed beans.
- Frye Store to get yourself a good pair of country boots and the best smelling leather. These boots will last a lifetime: pass em down! Worthy and the ultimate classic boot.
- The Bitter End was one of the first places I played in NYC and it has an amazing vibe! The oldest rock and roll club in the city, where acts like Bob Dylan, Jon Stewart, Norah Jones, Neil Diamond, Gavin Degraw, Linda Ronstadt, Randy Newman, to name a few have graced the stage. They welcome all music. Every Monday and every other Sunday, they host open jam sessions for newcomers and aspiring musicians.
- Space Cowboy Boots resembles Boot Barn, but in NYC! One of the best collections in New York! You can never have enough country boots!
- Naked Cowboy in Time Square – Who doesn’t want to take a picture with the all-American Naked Cowboy? He will instantly bring you to the Nashville Broadway streets.
- NASH FM 94.7 Stage 17 is all the Country super stars first stop when they’re in New York for a special performance. You can listen and win an opportunity to attend a show by listening to Nash FM 94.7.
- Rockwood Music Hall is the classic historic music filled club with several rooms of music. Naturally, you’re bound to run into a talented country act.
- Hello, Dolly! or Beautiful: The Carole King Musical (Broadway) – Who doesn’t want to see a musical when they’re in New York? These two musicals bring you to the country and history of country music songwriting.
With the release of “Champagne,” Elizabeth has a lot to *Cheers* to! She has been recognized by Macy’s iHeartRadio Rising Star Top 3, sold over almost 100,000 songs independently, a #1 iTunes Country Music Video, Played on CMT & Sirius XM the Highway, iTunes Album All-Time Bestseller and so much more!
“Champagne” written by Lyons, Troy Castellano, and Brett Mandel was co-produced by Grammy, ACM, and CMA nominated producer Brad Hill (Maren Morris, Brett Young, Josh Gracin, Brothers Osborne) and Robert Williams, who has been Lyons guitar player for over three years.
Lyons continues to be true to herself, her dreams, and celebrates it all while popping that cork with her song, “Champagne.” Cheers, Elizabeth!
You can catch Elizabeth live on Friday, September 1st at Nash FM 94.7’s “Boots On The Boardwalk” along with Todd O’Neil, Scotty McCreery & A Thousand Horses.
Thanks for supporting Country Music in NYC!
Join the Weekly Round-Up for upcoming event reminders, ticket giveaways and more!
– Team NYCountry Swag